SkinShield2 Provides up to 4 Hours of Protection from Viruses and Bacteria
Hand sanitizers. You squirt it, feel the cool tingling sensation, and spread it all over your hands. Then, you feel clean. But using a hand sanitizer every time you touch a potentially contaminated surface is not only a nuisance, but also dries out your skin. That's because most hand sanitizers are made up of over 65% ethyl alcohol.
A much better alternative is use of a skin barrier cream. Revolutionized for use in dermatology, barrier creams are used to aid the skin in its most vital function: to keep what's good in and to keep what's bad out," says board-certified dermatologist Dr. Alicia Zalka. When combined with a microbial, it has the ability to kill bacteria, viruses and fungi for up to 4 hours.
- SkinShield2 is proven in laboratory tests to kill and inhibit the growth of MRSA, Staph, E-Coli, VRE, and 229E (CORONAVIRUS).
- Eliminates hand contact infections and cross contamination for hours
- Protects skin from the drying effects of alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- Minimizes the number of germs on the skin between hand washings
- Promotes healing and rehabilitates dry red, chapped hands
- Unique formula allows the skin to breathe and retain its moisture